Friday, December 30, 2005

God bless the teachers and the students amen

This is one of the memorable days in my life ( as an Assistant Professor ). Today I had to deliver a lecture on Process Management and I was speaking absolute nonsense. The innocent faces touched me. I thought it was acceptable even if I dont give a lecture but giving wrong information is henious. I abruptly stepped out of the class. I was feeling so bad for talking nonsense and abruptly ending the class. In the evening when I went out for a stroll an idea struck me( thanks to the serene environment ). I drew inference from my Databases class ( me bows to Mr. Ramana Rao ). I started jotting down the notes for process management. The interpretation of the process has come out in a nice way ( me feeling overwhelmed ). Waiting for monday !!

This reminded me the lecture that I delivered as a review on the concepts of object oriented programming through java the last semester.

I am waiting for the good news ( one of my friends had an appointment with the US embassy for a student visa ) hope she had got the clearance amen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i still remember your or i should say our first java class wher u asked us what we wanted to do and all the crap just then a girl got up to introduce ourself and we all made fun of her u kind of screwd us up for that .but otherwise we had lots of fun in ur class .

Pranesh

5:41 AM  
Blogger Nikhilesh said...

well thanx Pranesh for dropping-by, hmm i would be happier if u guys( well gales too ) cud pick up sm CRAP frm my classes.

U shud be blogging!?

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home